Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An aside for any West Wing afficionados

This video from Slate about parallels between the plotline of (I think) the final season of The West Wing and the current presidential race provokes some thought about how life imitates art imitating life when you have experienced executive branch politicos jumping into tv writing. There are worse ways to spend 3 minutes of your time. (Ehm, than watching the video, I mean. Although if you can dash off a compelling hour-long drama in three minutes, by all means, please send it along.)

2 comments:

Sally said...

I found this fascinating and have told several people about this. I loved that show, but didn't start watching it until near the end of its run. (I also didn't where bellbottoms until they were out of style.)

Sally said...

where bellbottoms ??? how about wear?